Our mission is to pioneer the integration of food and nutrition sciences in learner-centered learning environments via food, nutrition, and fitness, as well as to build a world where people have peaceful relationships with food, nutrition, and fitness
• Promoting healthier habits in life by encouraging wise, nutritionally balanced food decisions and daily physical exercise.
• Enhancing people's well-being through positive and pleasurable meal management experiences, with an emphasis on dietary transitions
• Developing and exchanging awareness of human nutrition, dietetics, and food product production to improve economic potential.
• Designing functional food products with a primary emphasis on disease prevention.
• Community outreach programmes encourage lifestyle changes for early treatment of noncommunicable diseases.
• Encouraging lifestyle modifications for early management of Non communicable diseases by community outreach programmes
• Provision of therapeutic diet services for both inpatients and outpatients in hospitals based on evidence-based practise.
• Delivering cutting-edge hazard analysis and risk management expertise through new food technology awareness and research in order to ensure healthy food from farm to fork.
At Physio hub we will provide our future Food Scientists and Nutritionist clinical internships
Our students will get exposure in our own and affiliated hospitals, Physio hub and regularly arranged medical camps where they will get clinical dealing knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria Minimum 45% marks in F.Sc (Pre medical)